Five Key Issues for the Campaign:
- Restore balance to Dover! Bring meaningful representation, common sense and fiscal responsibility to Dover, while focusing on job growth and tax relief for families and small businesses.
- Improve Public Safety! Adopt sound policies that support law enforcement and work to address chronic recidivism.
- Focus on Academic Excellence in our Schools! Improve the effectiveness of our education system focusing more funds to support our teachers and classrooms, not more bureaucrats.
- Defend Foulk Road from the being redesigned. He fought along with others in Brandywine Hundred to reject the plan to reduce Foulk Road from 4 lanes to 2 lanes with bike paths. See video.
- Support the Common-Sense ideas in